Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Good Days of Fall

We've been having some beautiful fall weather and I have been in a great mood most of the time lately. I haven't heard back from Uncle Paul again and of course I believe it is because he talked to Mike or has something to do with Mike but at least I got a response from him and that will do until I die. It is more than I ever thought I would get from the Kiser family.
I have been having a lot of fun staying with Jenise and Robbie Monday through Thursday. The three of us have bonded nicely and we have a lot of fun together. Jessalynn has been troubled lately and I'm not sure if it is school or her relationship with Patrick or both or neither but I hope she gets better soon. She has been wetting the bed and sometimes refusing to leave Mommy to go to school, she was late twice this week, but there is no school for the next four days so maybe I can get in her head a little bit. The school counselor has been alerted and is also on it so maybe this will resolve soon.
I've made a new friend through email. It started as an accident. I was trying to find a guy who ripped off Jami and sent emails to addresses he has emailed me from and one of them was his mother and we have been emailing ever since. It is interesting to see how this will go with our religious differences. I think it might surprise everyone and not be a problem with us even though she is Morman and I am what I am. Just a lone Bible thumper with an attitude about organized religion.
Jeremy is working at Marianna and didn't like it at first but is getting to like it better especially since they are giving him overtime and certifying him on the forklift which will triple his employability.
I thought about going back to work at a check cashing place but, after taking note of everyone else's opinion, I've decided it just isn't the right time yet to get off of disability. I still have too many unresolved medical problems and likely couldn't be a reliable employee yet plus I am still just beginning therapy for my rage issues and such. Add to that how many people count on me not working right now and it just isn't time yet. But someday soon, maybe within a year, I hope to be ready and able to go back to work and be a viable part of society.
Jessica is job hunting and I think is close to landing a job. She is getting discouraged with the hunt but has an interview at Holiday Inn tomorrow that is a job she wants and she is also thinking about the job at the check cashing place I was thinking about going to work at.
Jami and Kirk are doing OK although they have a frightening amount of money out in delay deposit checks. And they still don't budget for things like food to last from paycheck to paycheck. They still have the monkey on their back but I still have hope that they will beat it eventually.
Jeanette, Jessica and I are planning to take the kids trick or treating together which will be a first. In fact, I don't think we've done anything together except Jeanette's wedding since they grew up.
Gotta fly now and take Jeremy to work. See ya.

No comments: