Monday, May 21, 2007

Musical Meme

I was tagged with this musical meme by Katie at http://www.katiescrazyride.com so here goes!

1. Go to www.popculturemadness.com

2. Pick the year you turned 18

3. Get yourself nostalgic over the songs of the year

4. Write something about how the song affected you

5. Pass it on to 5 more friends

Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover: This song was the only one that really jumped out at me because I was in an abusive marriage and pregnant when it came out. I'm just glad it didn't take me fifty times to leave him! No, the sad truth is that I married him again after divorcing him and then left him again for good after only six months the second time we were married. Funny thing, we are pretty good friends now and have over the years worked together to raise the daughter we share. But I don't regret that I finally slipped out the back, Jack!

No comments: