Sunday, July 25, 2021

Alien Abduction??

It crossed my mind when I read the Russian book of aliens a few years ago. 
I cant think of any reason I would be chosen for a close encounter unless it was my father's connection to NASA.  Maybe they were looking at him and just took me for grins.
When I was 9 I started dreaming about visits from Big Sister and Little Sister. That is what I called them. I don't remember much now, I don't think i remembered much of the dreams then either.
I would be on a metal table like an examination table. BS and LS would be next to the table.  I wasn't really afraid of them but I was afraid of a tool they would use. It looked like long tweezers.
That is all. I remember I felt comfortable with them except when one picked up the tweezers. 
I had the dream a few times and they stopped, forgotten, until the Russian book and then forgotten again until today.
That's all.
Unless you count a lifetime of being fascinated with UFO'S. 

No comments: